News : OSCR -Charity trustee information and guidance pack – BETA
OSCR website has a suite of guidance available for charity trustees covering many different aspects of charity life.
To help trustees know what guidance is most suitable for them, OSCR are trialling a new Charity trustee information and guidance pack.
Before downloading a pack, you need to answer a short questionnaire to tell them what guidance may be most relevant to you.
In addition to detailing what guidance you should read, the BETA pack contains:
- information on what charity trustees need to do
- an overview of annual monitoring
- 10 key points to running a charity
- sources of help and advice
- information on publicising that you are a charity
- information on when to tell us about changes to your charity.
We hope that the pack provides you with the information that can help you be an effective charity trustee. OSCR have tried hard to tailor it for you because there is a lot of information out there and it can be hard to know what is relevant for you. However, to make the pack as useful as possible they would really appreciate your feedback. Please let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com with any views.