Experienced Employability Officer x 2- DEAP Limited
For immediate start
Salary: £22809 to £24612 depending on experience
Remote Working and office based (In line with social distancing requirements)
An excellent opportunity has become available for two Employability Officers to join our team at DEAP Limited
DEAP operate in three geographical areas Dundee, Angus and Fife.
Fixed Term initially to March 2021 with the possibility of extension dependent on further contracts.
The hours of work are 9am– 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Remote Working- from home with office based as required and in line with Government legislation.
In order to be successful at this role you will:
- Have previous successful track record and experience of supporting individuals of working age into positive destinations and sustainable employment
- Knowledge of Government Funded Employability Initiatives and programmes in Scotland
- Good experience and background in training/accredited/formal and informal
- Have a can do attitude and excel at working as part of a team
- The flexibility to work and adapt to different situation and environments/home working/office work and contingency cover at short notice
- Excellent IT Skills and ability to use media platform/deliver virtual training and presentations
- Good Administration skills and knowledge of GDPR guidelines and compliance
DEAP is a member of Disability Confident Scheme. We guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.
To apply for position and receive a copy of the Job Description please contact I Kimmitt on firstname.lastname@example.org