Angus Health & Social Care Partnership will bring leading speakers on technology and healthcare to the Improvement Academy in Ninewells on 8 May.
Chaired by Vicky Irons, Chief Officer, Angus HSCP, speakers will include
- Dr Margaret Whoriskey, Head of Technology Enabled Care & Digital Healthcare Innovation at the Scottish Government
- Dr Helen Alexander Evaluation Manager, NHS Lothian who will speak on the effectiveness of the Florence home mobile health monitoring system
- Professor Brian McKinstry, on Integrating Florence Data with existing systems
- Morag Hearty, Technology Enabled Care, HMHM National Strategic Lead
- Dr Drew Walker, Director of Public Health on Next Steps for Tayside
There will be a round up of recent developments in Tayside, including My Diabetes My Way, Health Call, Docobo and Florence; with Scott Cunningham, Jacqueline Walker, Michelle Smart (tbc) and Shona Burge. Discussion groups will follow.
More details from firstname.lastname@example.org