We have purchased a small number of smart phones, tablets and mobile hubs. Any women experiencing domestic abuse (not the wider violence against women issues) and living in Dundee can benefit from them for as long as stock allows. Referrals must come from an agency they are being supported by.
- Smart phones come with £20 credit and thereafter women will be responsible for their top ups
- Tablets have sim cards with £20 credit and thereafter women will be responsible for their top ups
- Mobile Wi-Fi routers have 6G data which lasts up to 3 months and thereafter women will be responsible for their top ups
- Single women will normally be offered a smart phone.
- Women with children will normally be offered a smart phone or a tablet if their family don’t already have one.
- Mobile routers will be available to anyone without an internet connection.
We only have 30 smart phones, 15 tablets and15 routers so stock won’t last long.
Can we apply more than once for the same woman / family?
It will generally not be our policy to issue multiple devices to the same woman / family. However, each case will be considered on an individual basis and take into account the circumstances relating to why devices previously issued are no longer available / suitable for use.
When do I apply?
Applications can be submitted at any time and will be considered as soon as possible after they are received. We will try to respond within the same working day wherever possible.
How to apply
Please return your completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org