Recruitment: Dundee Bairns
Dundee Bairns seek Programme Co-Ordinator
Post: Programme Co-ordinator
A three-year contract for a full-time post of 35 hours per week at a salary of £21,000 per annum. The post will be based in our office in 101 Whitfield Drive, Dundee, and there is also an opportunity for an agreed level of home working.
The post is funded wholly by the Rank Foundation, and the successful candidate will have access to training and development opportunities offered by the Rank Foundation. The post will be the only full-time member of staff, but the appointee will be fully supported by the Chair and Board of Trustees and by a wide group of volunteers.
The main tasks of the job are as follows:
- Assist with the development and operation of the Dundee Bairns Fun and Food programme during the school holidays and the Tea Club programme during school term time.
- Identify, co-ordinate and liaise with volunteers.
- Manage Dundee Bairns correspondence, both external and internal.
- Support and assist with any administrative tasks associated with Dundee Bairns.
- Liaise with any of Dundee Bairns partners and stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the Board, develop new programmes and projects for Dundee Bairns.
- Identify funding opportunities and submit grant applications.
- Manage all social media output for Dundee Bairns.
- Any others duties as required.
The postholder will report directly to David Dorward, who is the Chair of Dundee Bairns.
A postholder holding a driving license would be desirable.
A job and person specification are available on request from firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for the post are invited to submit a CV and cover letter setting out their suitability for the post, along with the names and contact details of two referees. The submission should be e-mailed to email@example.com by 5.00pm on Monday 2nd March 2020.