Community Planning and Organisational Development
Dundee Voluntary Action provides strong, coherent and cohesive representation of the third sector with clear links to Community Planning Partnerships.
We work with our TSI partners to:
- Advocate the role of the third sector in the design and delivery of public policy and services.
- Facilitate their engagement with planning processes at appropriate points.
- Provide opportunities for them to network and take joint action to effect change in services and public policy.
To find out more about Networks and Forums visit Voluntary Sector Forums
Dundee Voluntary Action provides organisational development support to the third sector within the local area.
Organisation Development Support includes:
- Capacity building support to Third Sector organisations by working with individuals organisations to build their effectiveness
- Help them with their organisational planning and development.
- Give them advice on achieving good governance.
- Support them in managing organisational changes and to respond to difficult situations.
Find out more about our projects:
- Good Governance Award
- Learning and Organisational Development
- Older People’s Engagement
- Lochee Community Hub
For further information about our Support Services visit Support and Development.