Engagement & Volunteering Team
The team works across the city to enable organisations, groups and individuals to build capacity. This occurs in a variety of ways with the aim to impact positively on health and wellbeing and increase connections within the community.
The team can equip and support community-led groups and organisations to;
• Increase engagement with charities and community groups
• Ensure they are well-supported and enabled to adhere to good practice standards
• Provide access to opportunities for networking, sharing learning and discuss/address challenges
• Signpost to sector related information and funding
• Provide advice and support in volunteer management and achieving the Volunteer Friendly award
• Support individuals into quality volunteering positions and help identify local opportunities to build social connections and personal resilience and increase skills and experiences.
For more information contact us on 01382 305705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org