Dundee United Vacancy – Head of Community Programmes
Dundee United Community Trust is recruiting for a new Head of Community Programmes to lead the development and delivery of all of our projects, activities and services.
We want to hear from you if you are:
– Passionate about the power of sport, specifically Dundee United Football Club, to improve lives.
– A positive people-person and a clear communicator.
– Well organised and comfortable working within, and leading, a team.
– Driven to deliver equality of opportunity, with specific interest in increasing participation in sport and community activity for people with a range of disabilities.
– Experienced in planning and delivering successful sport and community projects.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Please read our full Job_Specification for more information about the role, the type of person we are looking for and how to apply.