Dundee United Vacancy – Project Manager
Dundee United Community Trust is recruiting for a new Project Manager to lead the development and delivery of a brand new extra-curricular schools-based project which supports children and young people with additional support and complex healthcare needs and their families.
We want to hear from you if you are:
• Passionate about the power of sport, specifically Dundee United Football Club, to improve lives.
• A positive people-person and a clear communicator.
• Well organised and comfortable working within, and leading, a team.
• Driven to deliver equality of opportunity, with specific interest in increasing participation in sport and community activity for people with a range of disabilities.
• Experienced in planning and delivering successful sport and community projects.
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Please read our full Job Specification for more information about the role, the type of person we are looking for and how to apply.