Enable Works – Employability and Personal Development Courses
Enable Works are working on supporting people with their employability and personal development skills and have places for young people 16-17 years old, and for those 18+! Courses start March the 9th, 2022.
- A 12 week course, consisting of 2 – 3 sessions per week
- Course is delivered remotely in a group setting via zoom
- The content of the course is designed to best support individuals with learning difficulties, ASD and/or mental health barriers but anyone is welcome
- Learners will be, supported by an Employment Coordinator
- Learners will work through and achieve a Personal Development Award (PDA) Level 4 in Employment Skills
- Learners will plan and deliver a Community Impact Project as part of the course
- Learners will benefit from the range of other services provided by ENABLE Works in local areas
- Under 18’s can receive a £55 per week training allowance for participating in the course*
*Subject to eligibility
Some of the activities and topics covered are – Creating/updating a CV, Personal Statements, Community Impact Project, Interview Skills and Techniques, Filling out Applications, Creating a Cover Letter, Core Skills and relating them to a role of your choice, Anxiety and Confidence workshops, The Hidden Job Market, Work Ethic and Behaviours in the workplace are amongst some of them.
Spaces are limited, and we don’t want anyone to miss out on this course. Please get in touch if you are interested or have any queries or questions at [email protected] or on 07889456643.