Sense Scotland Vacancy – Head of Operational Services
Head of Operational Services
Salary:£40,519 – £47,965 + £1500 On Call Allowance
Salary Scale: Points 36 – 44
Accountable to: Director of Operations
Probation Period: 6 Months
Closing date: 05/12/23
We work to and are committed to our Core Values. These values are derived from families and enshrine the organisation’s ethos and guide the actions of all staff. Sense Scotland’s values in practice mean:
• To be open and honest
• To recognise individual worth
• To build relationships through trust
• To act on the basis of individual aspirations and needs
• To be accountable for our actions
The Head of Operational Services will drive the development, design and delivery of adult and children’s services, including housing support/care at home, day supports and respite services within at least two council areas. They will be responsible for the tendering of new and existing services, and the redesign of services in their areas.
As a Head of Operational Services, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of the support provided within your service area meets best practice standards and that you lead by example, ensuring that you:
• Develop an overall strategy for the development of services which supports and complements the organisation’s strategy.
• Drive quality in conjunction with your Registered Managers and the Operational Support Team.
• Are clear on your recruitment needs and work with the Recruitment Team to attract the best talent to the organisation.
• Are a visible leader and a strong ambassador for Sense Scotland who embodies the values of the organisation.
• Maintain financially sustainable services.
To find out more information or to apply please follow this link.